The city of Den Haag is an international setting housing various international organizations. In the international economic regulations on corporate compliance, tax evasion and the
The city of Den Haag is an international setting housing various international organizations. In the international economic regulations on corporate compliance, tax evasion and the relation between China and Europa a joint approach offers solutions in the future. Currently shifts within the economies of Europe and China require both alertness and an ethical approaches towards corporations which do not comply with the laws of both Europe and China. Such alertness is the interest of a healthy future of international economic cooperation..
Simultaneously the cultures of compliance between China and Europe differ fundamentally. This interactive seminar is a roundtable discussion provides effective overview on corporate ‘’crimes’’ in comparing the cultures of law systems of Europe and China. The roundtable aims at opening a cooperation strategies between Europe and China in approaching solutions towards dealing new approaches in international corporation in dealing with the power and practices of international corporations. Roundtable speakers will come from social sciences, law firms, business and government circles.
- 13.30-14.00 Registration
- 14.00- 14.10 Opening: Economic Affairs Den Haag Municipality
- 14.10- 15.00 Drs. Mariska Stevens: Masters of the Universe and Masters of Strategy: Cultural Relations
Between Western and Chinese Concepts of Compliance and Non-Compliance
- 15.00- 15.15 tea and coffee break
- 15.15 Round table meeting (combined interactive presentations )
- 15.15-15.45 Corporate compliance in Europe and China (Bart Kasteleijn: Hil Int. Lawyers & Adv.)
- 15.45-16.15 The Shady Side of the Business of Trusts (David Korzec; Hil Int. Lawyers & Adv. )
- 16.15-17.15 Round Table Discussion: Possibilities and limits for new international approaches (speakers
to be announced)
- 17.15-18.00 Network reception and drinks
- Early bird to May 10: 50€ VAT Inc.
- After May 10: ZZP: 75 € VAT Inc.
- Companies: 90 € VAT Inc.
- Corporations 250€ VAT Inc.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a registration form, or download the form from http://www.crossroadculture.com/news.html
(Tuesday) 14:00 - 18:00
Spui 81,2511 BT Den Haag