20th Anniversary Hong Kong SAR Establishment Seminar and Dinner, 30 June 2017, Hilton Hotel, Rotterdam
Hong Kong and Rotterdam, 175 years of trade and friendship
“Rotterdam and Hong Kong make One Belt, One Road Work for You”
30 June 2017
Netherlands Hong Kong Business Association Invest Hong Kong
Rotterdam, Largest Port of Europe
Hilton Hotel, Weena Rotterdam.
Seminar, Network reception and Dinner
- companies planning to introduce their product(s) and or service(s) on the markets of Hong Kong, China;
- companies already exporting to Hong Kong/China and who may require additional information and tips;
- companies interested about the chances offered by the Belt and Road initiative
- companies planning to source and buy (more) in and from Hong Kong/China;
- companies planning to outsource production in China;
- companies potentially interested in benefiting from the advantages HK can offer.
10. Target number of participants:
a. Seminar: 100-150 guests
b. Dinner: max 150-200 guests
11. Invitation via e-DM, using databank of:
- Netherlands Hong Kong Business Association
- Guests and contacts of City of Rotterdam
- Guests and contacts of Invest Hong Kong / HKETO
- Partners and sponsors
Total of companies invited will exceed 4000.
12. Announcement event via:
- Website Netherlands Hong Kong Business Association
- Social media: Linkedin/Twitter/Facebook
- Websites or invitation via third parties
- Press releases
Information about the Seminar and the speakers can be found on the website:
Information about the Dinner can be found on the website:
The number of seats is limited, please note that registrations will be handled on a first-come-first-served basis. Priority is given to members of the Netherlands Hong Kong Business Association and their guests.
Please call our secretariat if you have any questions at 020-7600333. Our staff members will be delighted to assist you.
We look forward to welcoming you and your guests on 30 June.